A Deye inverter is an Ideal option for the South African residential and small business market.
A combination of a grid tied and off grid solution, Deye supply quality affordable inverters capably of reducing or virtually eliminating reliance on grid power while offering reliable backup power for essential loads during load shedding or grid failures.
Deye Inverter Options Easy Operation Saving You Money Reliable Backup Power Expandable
Single Phase Options
Deye 3.6KW Inverter
Deye 8KW Inverter
Deye 16KW Inverter
Three Phase Options
General Information and Features
As residential and small business multiple installation options, Grid tie, Grid Backup, Full Hybrid and Off grid.
Remote mote monitoring and control
Sharing the load form PV, battery and grid
Charging the batteries, powering the essential and common loads, export to the grid.
Optimise self-consumption and backup
Ideal for residential and small business application to reduce grid energy consumption and provide reliable backup for home essentials lights, small appliances, fridges and electronics.
The Deye inverters can be installed as a grid backup solution – No panels, panels can be added later.
- The system uses grid power to charge the batteries and automatically provide backup power to your essential loads during grid failures.
Grid Tied Solution panels only batteries can be added later.
- Use the power produced from the solar panels to reduce consumption from the grid during the day and export to the grid if allowed in your area.
- Panels and battery storage work together to reduce reliance of grid power and provide backup to essential loads in the event of grid failure or load shedding.
WiFi dongles are included as standard with Deye inverters, allowing to connect to your WiFi network allowing you to connect your system to the Solarman platform free for remote monitoring via a mobile app or PC with browser access
Deye systems can manage power from multiple sources, managing and sharing loads between grid power, solar power and battery power, with a direct generator input, and generator communication, generators can be activated and managed automatically from the inverter without the need for a change over.
Power Household load and charge batteries
During the day if the household load is less than the PV production capacity the panels will charge the batteries and power both essential loads and common loads (heavy load geysers, pool pumps, air conditioners etc.)
Exporting power to the grid.
I you are able to export to the grid the Deye inverter can export excess power to the grid.
In conditions where the total household load and battery charge requirements is less than the production capacity the system can use the excess power to feed back into the grid.
Sharing the load
The Deye smart load seamlessly shares the load between grid and solar power, if the load and battery charge requirements are higher than the solar production capacity, power demand will be shared using PV first and the remainder of the required power taken from the grid.
The Deye has flexible battery setup modes and time of use options to help optimised your installation to reach a balance between the reduced grid reliance and backup for grid outages.
Deye has six programmable time periods of when and how the batteries should be used as follows.
- PV and batteries power the load.
- PV powers the load and charges the batteries excess power can be exported to common load or grid if available
- Battery powers or supplements the load with the grid, this option is used at night to make use of power generated during the day and stored in the batteries.Grid and PV power, supply the load and charge the batteries.This option can also be used if there are multiple tariffs for different times of use, power can be stored in the batteries either charged from the grid when tariffs are lower, panels or both and then powers the household load when grid tariffs are higher reducing the cost of grid power used.
- Battery power the load, if there is sufficient battery power and the total load does not exceed the inverter capacity. the batteries can power both essential and common loads.
- Power stored is used to power the essential loads when the grid fails. the entire battery capacity or a set percentage of energy is kept to power the essential load during power failure